Print Archive: February, 2023
- Tackle loneliness with connection. Learn practical steps to overcome loneliness and build better connection with others in the latest on‑demand webinar hosted by our Employee Assistance Program (Company Code to log in: automation).
- Schedule your annual physical exam. Routine physical exams increase the likelihood of your health provider catching chronic disease early. Have your provider complete the Health Care Provider Form at the exam to save money on next year’s medical premiums. Annual exams are 100% covered by your Rockwell Automation medical plan when you use a network provider.
- Achieve real results with Real Appeal. Based on decades of proven clinical research, this program can help you lose weight and reduce your risk of developing diabetes, cardiovascular and other weight-related diseases. Real Appeal is available at no additional cost to employees enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare medical plan.
Get ready to bloom
With spring just around the corner, now’s a good time to reset your habits for a healthier you. Here are a few tips to jump start your total wellbeing.
Make mental health a priority
Improving your sleep quality, reducing your stress and prioritizing your mental health can increase your peace and happiness. What’s more, there’s an app for that and it’s free for you and your dependents if you’re a benefits-eligible employee. Download Calm today to ease your mind and enhance your life.
Meal prep for the week
Planning your weekly meals saves you trips to the grocery store and helps you make healthy choices all week long. Buying in bulk can even save you money. Use your OnTrack by Virgin Pulse app to find healthy recipes and count your daily calories. You’ll eat better and earn Take Action Activity credit toward your 2024 medical premiums.
Move your body
There are so many reasons to stay active, even if just a little bit each day. Exercise has been shown to increase lifespan and reduce the onset of chronic conditions like heart disease, stroke and obesity. It can even boost your mood and energy levels. Use you OnTrack by Virgin Pulse app to count your daily steps and earn Take Action Activity credit toward your 2024 medical premiums.
Meet your match
If you’re enrolled in the Rockwell Automation Retirement Savings Plan, Rockwell Automation will match 50 cents on every $1.00 on the first 7% of pay you contribute each pay period. Pre-tax, Roth 401(k) and after-tax are eligible for company match (catch up contributions are not). Consider increasing your contribution rate to take full advantage of this free money from Rockwell.
Follow these simple steps to cultivate positive outcomes. Each inspired action you take creates a ripple effect to bloom the health and savings in your life.
Build a better you
Great news! Virgin Pulse is replacing WebMD as the program administrator for the 2023 Health Management Program. With OnTrack by Virgin Pulse, you get the same program benefits with a wider variety of activities to earn incentives. Get started today:
- Enroll using your personal or Rockwell email at virginpulse.com/RockwellAutomation. Enter your last name, as reflected in your Workday profile, and Rockwell employee ID.
- Download the Virgin Pulse mobile app for Apple or Google Play to access activities and earn incentives from the convenience of your phone.
Once you’re enrolled, begin by completing the Health Check (formerly the Health Risk Questionnaire) found under the Health tab. The Health Check asks questions about your current health status and wellbeing habits. You’ll get a personalized health score, learn about possible health risks and get practical tips to improve your wellbeing.
After you’ve completed the Health Check, choose the healthy activities that fit your health goals to start earning incentives. Increase your daily steps, take a Healthy Habit Challenge, track your workout minutes or mediate with Calm—to name just a few. To see a complete list of eligible activities, visit How to Earn on the OnTrack by Virgin Pulse website or app.
If you have questions, call OnTrack by Virgin Pulse at 1.888.671.9395, Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central Time, or visit raquickfind.com/health-management-program. You must complete the Health Check and all OnTrack by Virgin Pulse program requirements by Dec. 31, 2023, to save money on your 2024 medical premiums.
- Get more sunshine. Explore the benefits of getting outdoors in the latest on‑demand webinar hosted by our Employee Assistance Program (Company Code to log in: automation).
- New 401(k) employee contribution limits. The IRS puts limits on how much can be saved to employer-sponsored 401(k) plans. Generally, these limits are increased annually. The combined pre-tax and Roth contribution limit for 2023 has increased to $22,500. If you’re age 50 or older in 2023, you may make additional catch-up contributions up to $7,500. You can change your contribution rate to the Rockwell Automation Retirement Savings Plan at any time throughout the year.
- Plan to succeed. You work hard to make a meaningful contribution to Rockwell Automation. Now plan for a happy and secure financial future. Use the handy Retirement Timeline tool to learn the steps you need to take for a smooth transition into retirement. Download the Retirement Guide to review your options at Rockwell Automation.
- Balance your life. Find out practical and effective strategies to balance your work and personal life as part of the sandwich generation. Watch The Sandwich Generation at Work, the latest on-demand webinar from our EAP (Employee Assistance Program). The webinar is available on Nov. 22 (company code to log in: automation).
- Prepare for holiday stress. Family discord, financial pressures, busy schedules, memories of lost loved ones. As joyful as the season can be, for many of us the holidays can also be stressful. The EAP can help. Log in to the Workplace Options website (company code: automation) for free stress management and relaxation tools, holiday planning articles and more. To talk with a counselor, call 1.855.897.4044.
- Enjoy your paid time away. Rockwell Automation will be closed on Nov. 24 and Nov. 25 for Thanksgiving. Use this paid time off to rest, relax and spend time with loved ones.
Get the most from your benefits
As the holiday season nears, it’s time to start thinking about ways to end your benefits year strong. Use this quick checklist to make sure you get the most from your 2022 Rockwell Automation benefits and set yourself up for a fantastic new year.
1. Confirm next year’s elections. Although 2023 Annual Enrollment has ended, there’s still time for you to double check your elections and covered dependents. If you believe you made a mistake during enrollment, call the Rockwell Alight Service Center at 1.877.687.7272, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time.
2. Complete the Health Management Program. Take the Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) and complete your Take Action Activities by Dec. 31 to save up to $500 on 2023 medical premiums.
- The HRQ gives you an overall picture of your health and how your current habits may affect your future health. It’s the gateway activity you must complete to earn incentives and avoid a $100 premium penalty.
- Take Action Activities such as 10K-A-Day, coaching programs and Calm meditations, when completed, save you money on your 2023 medical premiums. Combine them with the Health Screening to earn up to $500 in savings on your medical premiums next year.
Log in to webmdhealth.com/ra for more information on the HRQ, eligible Take Action Activities and the Health Screening. If you have questions, call WebMD at 1.800.721.2696, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time.
3. Use (or lose) those Flexible Spending Account (FSA) dollars. You can roll over up to $550 in unused Health Care FSA or Dependent Care FSA funds, but any funds over that you’ll lose forever if you don’t spend them by Dec. 31. Copays and coinsurance, immunizations, dental work, contact lenses, nursery school, day care and in-home elder care—to name a few—count as eligible expenses.
Manage and track your FSA funds on Your BenefitsTM. You must spend your FSA funds by Dec. 31, 2022, and file your receipts by March 31, 2023.
4. Think about your financial future. Through Rockwell Automation, you have access to retirement planning guidance from Edelman Financial Engines. Their Online Advice and Professional Management services can help you think strategically about your savings based on where you are in your life’s journey. Keep in mind:
- You have unlimited free access to powerful online retirement tools through the Edelman Financial Engines link on NetBenefits® website.
- For a fee, you can partner with a financial planner to make the most of your 401(k) plan and other sources of savings and investments.
To get started, visit 401k.com or call the Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity at 1.877.ROK.401K (1.877.765.4015).
Get ready to choose your 2023 benefits
Annual Enrollment starts soon. Get ready now by exploring what’s new and changing and reviewing your choices. Enroll or make benefit changes from Oct. 22 to Nov. 13.
Know what’s new
While your dental and vision coverage, Long-Term Disability, Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) are not changing, there are some changes for 2023 you should know about before you make your elections.
New medical options
A Broad Access Plan option will replace the HRA medical option. You can use your existing HRA funds for three years through HealthEquity if you remain enrolled in a Rockwell Automation medical plan. If you have an HRA balance, additional details will be forthcoming.
You also have a new medical plan option—the High-Performance Plan. If you coordinate your healthcare through your primary care provider (PCP), this plan has predictable costs including $0 for PCP visits. Watch this educational video on the High-Performance Plan. Visit ra.centivo.com to find in-network providers. Call Centivo Member Care at 1.833.502.2403 if you need help.
HSA deductible and out-of-pocket tier changes
The HSA option no longer has separate deductible and out-of-pocket amounts for a middle tier of coverage. If you cover dependents, the family deductible and out-of-pocket applies. For 2023, the HSA option will have a lower family deductible but a higher out-of-pocket maximum, and the Company account contribution has increased.
Review your choices
Read your 2023 Annual Enrollment Guide to review your benefit choices and see the 2023 rates. If you want to understand the details better, review the Summary Plan Descriptions on the Your BenefitsTM website.
Enroll by Nov. 13
Once you’ve reviewed your benefit options, be sure to enroll, make changes or update dependents on Your Benefits by Nov. 13 This is your once-a-year chance to make changes to your benefits without a qualified status change, so take full advantage.
If you don’t enroll, you’ll be automatically enrolled in the same plans you have today, except any Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs). You must re-elect FSAs each year. If you need help making your elections or understanding your benefits, contact the Rockwell Alight Service Center at 1.877.687.7272, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time.
Keep in mind…
- You can lower your 2023 medical premiums by up to $500 if you complete the Health Management program before the end of the year.
- You must re-enroll in an FSA if you want one for 2023.
- Your HSA contributions roll over from year to year. If you don’t change your contribution during Annual Enrollment, your current contribution will continue. You can change your contribution anytime during the year.
- Annual Enrollment is Oct. 22 – Nov. 13. Read the 2023 Annual Enrollment Guide. Then enroll or make changes to your 2023 benefits on the Your Benefits™ website.
- Learn what’s new and changing for 2023. Prepare to enroll by attending a Company meeting to learn what’s new and changing for next year. Covered spouses/domestic partners are welcome to attend. To see the live meeting schedule, visit here.
- Get your free flu shot. Flu shots are free through Rockwell Automation medical plans. Get yours through your doctor by showing your UnitedHealthcare ID card, or from CVS or another network pharmacy by showing your CVS Caremark ID card. Bring the whole family! Flu shots are free for covered family members, too.
- Plan for happy holidays. Learn some effective ways to plan, organize and make the most of your holiday. Watch Navigating Your Holidays, the latest on-demand webinar from our EAP (Employee Assistance Program). The webinar is available on October 18 (company code to log in: automation).