Challenge yourself to do at least one thing this month for a happier and healthier you.Read More
You can now earn a $200 Take Action incentive through the Health Management program for getting your COVID-19 vaccine.Read More
- Increase your mental toughness. The next Employee Assistance Program (EAP) workshop will explore mental toughness, grit and how challenging times can help increase your resiliency. Join in on Wednesday, April 28, at 11 a.m. Central Time.
- Get expert support with infertility. National Infertility Awareness Week (April 18 – 24) aims to remove the stigmas and barriers that stand in the way of building families. We do, too. Our Fertility Solutions benefit through UnitedHealthcare (UHC) offers expert guidance and coverage for fertility services—like artificial insemination, IVF and surgery—and related prescription drugs. These benefits are available if you’re enrolled in a Rockwell Automation medical option and participating in the Fertility Solutions program. To get started, call UHC at 844.234.7924.
- Your retirement account may have just gotten a boost. The annual Company contribution for 2020 (the Non-Elective Contribution) was deposited into Retirement Savings Plan accounts on March 31, 2021. Generally, you receive the annual Company contribution if you were hired or rehired after July 1, 2010, and do not participate in the Pension Plan. You can log in to your account to view “transaction history” on Fidelity’s NetBenefits website. If you need help with your 401(k) account, contact the Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity at 877.ROK.401K (1.877.765.4015) between 7:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. Central Time on normal business days.
- The 2020 Annual Funding Notice for the Rockwell Automation Pension Plan is now available.For those hired before July 1, 2010: The Defined Benefit Pension Plan Annual Funding Notice is required by the U.S. Department of Labor as part of the Pension Protection Act of 2006. You can view this notice on raquickfind.com. For more information about the Rockwell Automation Pension Plan, contact the Rockwell Automation Service Center through digital.alight.com/rockwellautomation or call 1.877.OUR.RASC (1.877.687.7272).
- Bright Horizons® helps working parents get it all done. Bright Horizons® offers:
- Access to reliable back-up family care, in your home or a nearby center. In April, you can even make reservations with no copay.
- Priority access and no registration fee for full-time care at Bright Horizons centers.
- Free access to Sittercity’s premium marketplace of sitters, virtual sitting, pet care and housekeepers.
- Access to pre-screened nannies from College Nannies.
- Summer Hours begin the week of June 7 and run through Sept. 3. This program compresses a 40-hour week into 4.5 days, typically with Friday afternoons off. Most U.S. regular, full-time and salaried employees can participate in Summer Hours. (Employees in certain roles and locations might not be able to participate.) Our Summer Hours program is not contingent on where you work—you are encouraged to take advantage of Summer Hours whether you’re working from home or at one of our locations. Because of the Independence Day paid holidays on July 5 and 6, there will be no Summer Hours the week of July 5.