Prepare now for a comfortable, secure—and happy—retirement with these Rockwell Automation tools and resources.Read More
Routine preventive care is essential to your health and wellbeing. Schedule your annual exams and screenings today.Read More
- Find joy in a new hobby. Increase your wellness by finding the perfect hobby for you in this free webinar from the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). (Company Code to log in: automation).
- Get excited about the annual Company 401(k) contribution. The Company contribution for 2021 (the Non-Elective Contribution) was deposited into your Rockwell Automation Retirement Savings Plan—the 401(k) plan account on March 31, 2022. Log in to the Fidelity NetBenefits website to confirm the deposit. If you need assistance, contact the Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity at 1.877.765.4015 between 7:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. Central Time.
- Note the Annual Funding Notice. The 2021 Annual Funding Notice for the Rockwell Automation Pension Plan is now available on raquickfind.com. The Defined Benefit Pension Plan is required by the U.S. Department of Labor as part of the Pension Protection Act of 2006. For more information about the Rockwell Automation Pension Plan, contact the Rockwell Automation Service Center through digital.alight.com/rockwellautomation or call 1.877.687.7272.
- Better manage and spend your HSA and FSA funds. Find easy-to-understand educational resources and a wide selection of eligible Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) products for purchase through HealthEquity. With the HSA/FSA Store, you get access to integrated and seamless payments on purchases from your FSA and HSA, special discounts on eligible products, and 24/7/365 member support. Access the HSA/FSA Store from your HealthEquity account portal. Access the FSA Store from your personal dashboard on the Alight Smart-Choice website.
- Find work/life balance with the 5 Buckets Principle. Join us for this free, interactive Beacon Health webinar sponsored by RASWE ERG. You’ll learn how to prioritize your finances, friends and family, work, health and community. Attend virtually on Monday, May 2, from 12:00 p.m. to 1 p.m. Central Time. Register here.