Annual Enrollment is Oct. 26 – Nov. 17, 2019. Learn what’s changing in 2020 and how to enroll.Read More
October News Bites
- Annual Enrollment is Oct. 26 – Nov. 17, 2019. Read the 2020 Annual Enrollment Guide to learn everything you need to know to choose the benefits that best fit you and your family. Then, enroll on EmployeeConnect.
- In-plan Roth features are now available in the Retirement Savings Plan. Roth in-plan conversions and an opt-in service to automatically convert after-tax balances to Roth are now available within your existing Rockwell Automation Retirement Savings Plan account. For information, contact Fidelity at 1.877.765.4015.
- Are you a caregiver for a loved one? If so, Rockwell’s EAP is offering a webinar next month just for you. When so much of your focus is on someone else, it can be easy to overlook self-care. This webinar will walk through some ways you can prioritize your own health and well-being. Register now to attend at 1 p.m. Central Time on November 5.
- There’s only one more opportunity to register for a Retirement Process webinar! The last session of the year is Nov. 5. You can also get a sneak preview of the 2019 presentation.
- Experiencing sadness and changes in sleep, appetite or focus? Whether you or a loved one are noticing these symptoms, they could be a sign of depression. Rockwell’s EAP offers articles, assessments, videos and other resources to help you recognize the signs and find support.
- Maximize your financial know-how through Financial Engines November webinars. If you want to learn how to make the most of your 401(k) and could use some tips on the basics of investing, check out these upcoming webinars presented by Financial Engines on Nov. 7 and 13. Register for a live session today. (You’ll be able to view a recording of the webinars after Nov. 13 if these times do not work for you).