That’s right. When you get some exercise in, call a health coach or participate in a weight-loss program, Rockwell Automation will knock up to $500 off your medical premiums.Read More
Your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can help you and your loved ones through this health crisis we’re all facing—from virtual counseling visits to finding child care and navigating your finances.Read More
- Some benefit plan deadlines have been extended, and you have the opportunity to adjust some of your 2020 benefit elections. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, some deadlines related to your Rockwell Automation Employee Health Plan, Retirement Savings Plan and/or Pension Plan have changed. You can view the details of these changes here.
- Don’t forget—there are new legislation and market volatility resources for 401(k) plan participants. No matter what financial decisions you need to make at this time, resources are available to help you through COVID-19.
- From Fidelity: Log in to your account on 401k.com and access the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center to learn more about recently adopted provisions to assist you if you’re experiencing financial challenges due to COVID‐19. Additional loan and withdrawal provisions may be available from your retirement plan account, and you may be able to delay loan repayments until Dec. 31, 2020. Service Center Representatives can answer your questions at 1.877.765.4015 from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Central Time on business days. Please take the time to understand the impact of loans or withdrawals before taking money out of your retirement account, and discuss it with your financial or tax advisor.
- From Financial Engines: Visit the Market Volatility Resource Center for more information on how to navigate these uncertain times. If you wish to speak to a financial advisor, call 1.877.401.5762 and ask to talk with an Investment Advisor Representative.
- You have free legal assistance for a limited time. MetLife Legal Plans is currently offering free legal document reviews through July 31, 2020. When you call, let them know you’re a Rockwell Automation employee and give them the last four digits of your SSN or employee number. You’ll also need to indicate that you’re interested in document review as part of the Disaster Relief Plan. Call 1.800.821.6400.
- Live support during COVID-19. The EAP has two new webinars you can register for.
- Free COVID-19 resource center. The EAP has released COVID-19 videos, articles and more to help you build resiliency with whatever you’re facing—from financial uncertainty to working from home and caring for your family. Here are a few worth checking out.
- CARES Act and your HSA or FSA: The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) brings two exciting changes in how you can use health account dollars. It now allows you to use funds in a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to purchase over-the-counter drugs and medications without a prescription. You may now also purchase menstrual care products with your HSA or FSA funds. These changes apply to purchases made on or after January 1, 2020.
- Download all of your benefits contacts right to your phone! Visit our Benefits Resources page on your mobile device and download it to your home screen for easy benefits access on the go. Instructions are available on the page.