Annual Enrollment starts this Saturday, Oct. 24 and ends Sunday, Nov. 15. Before you make your 2021 benefit choices, you’ll want to know what’s new and changing. And when you’re ready, you can enroll on EmployeeConnect.
Here are some key things to keep in mind for 2021.
- Your health and dental plan premiums will have a modest increase in 2021. You can view the 2021 premiums in your Annual Enrollment Guide.
- You no longer have to complete a Health Screening to earn the full incentive for the Health Management Program. You also have two new activities available—Edelman Financial Engines Online Advice or Professional Management, and a Mindfulness and Stress Management course.
- MetLife has replaced Nationwide as the provider for pet insurance. If you’re currently enrolled, you don’t need to take any action.
- Join the growing number of employees who have already registered with Bright Horizons®, helping enable you to better manage work, family and personal responsibilities. They offer back-up care, tutoring, child care and more.
- You now have free access to willing.com, a will preparation service, under the Supplemental Life Insurance plan and MetLife Legal Plans (formerly Hyatt legal plans).
- You must complete your Health Risk Questionnaire and Take Action Activities through the Health Management Program by Dec. 31, 2020, to earn up to $500 off your 2021 medical premiums.
- Flu shots will not be offered onsite this year. If you’re in a Rockwell Automation medical plan, you can get a free flu shot from your doctor (show your UnitedHealthcare ID card) or at a network pharmacy (show your CVS/caremark ID card).
- You must re-enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) if you want to participate in 2021. Your current FSA election and balance do not automatically roll over.
- Download the benefits resources app to access important benefits contacts on-the-go.