- Count your COVID vaccine as a Take Action activity. You can now earn a $200 Take Action incentive through the Health Management program for getting your COVID-19 vaccine.
- Get the support you need this summer with Bright Horizons®. Summer is approaching, and you might need a helping hand to balance everything life throws at you. Your Bright Horizons® benefits can help you manage family responsibilities this summer and throughout the year.
- Child care centers and camps
- Reliable in-home caregivers
- NEW! Discounted academic support and educational enrichment programs
Learn more about all the summer resources Bright Horizons® has to offer!
- Make the most of your Dependent Care FSA dollars. Did you know you can use your Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) dollars for summer day camps? Find out all the ways to get the most out of your account.
- Manage your priorities and boost your productivity. Attend a webinar on June 16 at 11 a.m. Central Time, hosted by Advance ERG, on ways to manage your priorities to maximize your day.
- Learn how to address anxiety in an uncertain world. Recognizing and managing anxiety can actively combat its physical and mental effects in a practical way. Stream the webinar on demand through the Employee Assistance Program (Company Code: automation).
- Download all your benefit contacts right to your phone! Visit our Benefits Resources page on your mobile device and download it to your home screen for easy benefits access on the go. Click the blue “Download Instructions” button on the page.