Annual Enrollment starts soon. Prepare now by exploring what’s new and reviewing your choices. Then enroll or make benefit changes from Oct. 23 to Nov. 14.
Know what’s new
- New dental plan administrator. Delta Dental will replace MetLife as the dental plan administrator starting January 1, 2022. At that time, limits on crowns, bridges and orthodontia will be reset. Note that Delta Dental has more than 154,000 participating providers in their networks across the United States. In the U.S., eight out of 10 dentists belong to a Delta Dental network. To find one, go to Delta Dental’s website and select “Find A Dental Provider.”
- One-time Supplemental Life Insurance offer. During Annual Enrollment, you can enroll in or increase coverage for Supplemental Life Insurance up to three times your annual benefits pay—or $500,000 if less—without providing Evidence of Insurability (EOI). Typically, EOI is required before coverage can go into effect. You will see the Life Insurance rates online when you enroll.
- Changes in health plan rates. Medical and vision rates will have a modest increase. To help keep benefits as affordable as possible, Rockwell Automation will pay a greater share of the cost for the HRA option and for children. You can see the 2022 rates in the Annual Enrollment Guide.
Review your choices
Read your Annual Enrollment Guide to learn about your benefit choices and see the 2022 rates. Given the Supplemental Life Insurance offer, now is a great year to think about your needs and pay closer attention to your coverage options.
Want even more benefit details? Find them at raquickfind.com or in the Summary Plan Descriptions on the Your BenefitsTM website. And don’t forget to join the For Your Benefit Yammer group to follow the conversation about our Rockwell benefits.
Enroll by Nov. 14
Once you’ve reviewed your benefit options, be sure to enroll, make changes, or update dependents on Your Benefits™ by Nov. 14. This is your one time to make changes to your benefits without a qualified status change, so take full advantage.
If you don’t enroll, you’ll be automatically enrolled in the same plans you have today, except any Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs). You must re-elect FSAs each year.
If you need help making your elections or understanding your benefits, contact the Rockwell Automation Service Center at 1.877.687.7272, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time.
Keep in mind …
- You can lower your 2022 medical premiums by up to $500 if you complete the Health Management program before the end of the year.
- You must re-enroll in an FSA if you want one for 2022.
- Your HSA contributions roll over from year to year. If you don’t change your contribution during Annual Enrollment, your current contribution will continue. You can change your contribution anytime during the year.