Results for Retirement Savings Plan
Get Started at the Fidelity NetBenefits Website
Learn more about your 401(k) plan and start saving by visiting Fidelity’s website. You can also access the site through EmployeeConnect. On this site, you can:
- Access a wide variety of financial planning tools. (Click on the “Tools & Learning” section from the home page.)
- Contribution Calculator
- Take-Home Pay Calculator
- Withdrawal Calculator
- Online Workshops
- Income Strategy Evaluator and more!
- Read the Summary Plan Description (SPD). It has all the information you need to know about contributions and how the 401(k) plan works.
- Designate your beneficiaries under the “Your Profile” tab.
- Start saving in the 401(k) plan or select the Roth 401(k) contributions.
- Take advantage of the Financial Engines resource after you have a $5.00 account balance in the Retirement Savings Plan.
- Manage your 401(k) account.
Make sure the Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity knows how to reach you
After you retire and while you still have money in your Retirement Savings Plan account, you will need to keep the Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity informed of any changes in your contact information, such as your address or phone number.
Closed on National Holidays
The Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity is closed on national holidays. It will reopen the following business day.