If you suffer from anxiety, depression other mental health issues, you’re not alone. Recent estimates from Johns Hopkins state that one in four US adults experience these mental health conditions while the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) found that one in twenty live with serious mental illness.
Mental health issues are unfortunately common, but they’re also treatable. Yet stigma often prevents people from getting help. Rockwell Automation supports your mental health with free, confidential counseling regardless of your tenure at Rockwell or participation in any other employee benefit.
You get five free confidential counseling sessions per issue a year. A licensed counselor can offer you guidance and tools to cope with life’s challenges including relationship troubles, financial instability, stress, anxiety, depression, addiction issues and more. Simply visit Workplace Options (Company Code: automation) to schedule your appointment.
If you or someone you know is suffering, you can also reach out to your primary care physician for general guidance and referrals to mental health specialists in your area. If you prefer to do your own research, here’s a list of free online resources:
- The Centers For Disease Control provides basic public mental health information including myths, facts and prevention. It also includes a list of free helplines.
- Mental Health Is Health has answers to frequently asked questions about mental health and how to participate in Mental Health Action Day.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness offers advocacy, education and support for families affected by
- NAMI Teens & Young Adults has resources on subjects like how to recognize the signs of mental illness and get support and treatment for yourself or your teen.
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline provides 24/7 support for people in distress as well as best practices
for suicide prevention and dialogue.
If you have questions about your Rockwell Automation benefits, call the RACS Rockwell Alight Service Center (RASC)1.877.687.7272, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time. You can also visit digital.alight.com/rockwellautomation.