If you’ve noticed a tighter fit in your clothes, you’re not alone. WebMD estimates adults in the United States have gained an average of eight pounds since the pandemic began. Now the coming holidays—and the sweet and savory treats associated with them—threaten to add extra pounds on top of that.
But that doesn’t have to happen to you. Rockwell Automation offers two free programs that can help you maintain your current weight and/or shed a few pounds before the end of the year. Sign up now so you have a plan in place before Thanksgiving.
Lose weight with Real Appeal
If you’re enrolled in a Rockwell Automaton medical plan and have a BMI of 23 or higher, let Real Appeal guide you through small changes that can have a big impact on your weight. No drastic diets or unachievable fitness plans. Just small, reasonable steps that will help you lose weight. So far, Rockwell Automation employees have lost 3,092 pounds on this program!
- Enroll to receive a year of support from a Transformation Coach.
- Work together to create a simple, customized plan that fits your needs, preferences and goals.
- Get 24/7 access to digital tools, online group sessions and a success kit with fitness guides, recipe book, weight scale and more.
Spark your transformation today. Enroll today at ra.realappeal.com. Real Appeal is offered through UnitedHealthcare and available to you and your covered dependents 18 or over with a BMI of 23 and higher, subject to eligibility.
Lose or maintain with StayWell
Whether you want to maintain your current weight or shed a few pounds, a StayWell health coach can help you set a goal and create a game plan to reach it.
- Work one-on-one with a trained health coach by phone.
- Get a plan tailored to you so it works for you.
- Complete three calls by December 31 to have it counted as a Take Action activity worth $100 off your medical premiums! You will receive credit for the program after your third coaching call.
To get started, visit rastaywell.com or call StayWell at 1.800.721.2696.