Two additions to the list of benefits-related apps help you track your physical and financial fitness at home and on-the-go. Best of all, they are free and easy to use.
- Get Fit on Route 66 Mobile App. Now you can log your physical activity, view healthy recipes and health tips, and “visit” attractions using your smartphone. The app is available on Android and iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad).
To get started:
- Register for Get Fit on Route 66 on the StayWell website
- Click Profile (top navigation bar on the far-right side)
- Under Mobile Password, click Create Password
- On your smart phone, search for and download the app
- Follow on-screen instructions to log on
Already registered? Download the app and log in using the same password you use on the website. The app and the website will sync automatically. For more information on Get Fit on Route 66—and how you can participate to earn the Take Action incentive—visit the StayWell website.
- NetBenefits® Smartphone App. Managing your 401(k) plan is easier than ever with Fidelity’s new, improved website and NetBenefits® smartphone app. With the app, you can use your smartphone to monitor your balance, investments, account performance and more. Download it from the App Store or Google Play™ Store—or browse the NetBenefits website on your mobile device.
Published: June 2013