You don’t always know when you’ll need your health care benefits or resources. But you can prepare now by getting familiar with online resources that will help you make the most of your health plan and be a wise health care consumer.
After you register on myuhc.com, you can:
- Look up your benefits
- Check past and current statements and claim status
- Choose Tier 1 quality providers and freestanding facilities
- Access Virtual Visits—online care 24/7
- Print a temporary health plan ID card or request a replacement for you and your covered dependents
- Update your mail preferences for claim notices
- Chat with a nurse online 24/7
Step 2: Download the UnitedHealthcare Health4Me App
Take your health plan information with you when you’re on the go.
Download the free Health4Me app to:
- Access your medical plan ID card, benefit amounts, account balances and health records
- Manage claims and estimate costs
- Find nearby providers
- Talk to someone at the push of a button if you have questions
Download the app on your personal device through the Apple® App StoreSM or Google Play™. You can download it on your Rockwell Automation device through the IT Zone Store.
Questions? Contact UnitedHealthcare at 1.844.234.7924.