Need to lose weight? Here’s some good news: Now you can earn a Take Action activity by participating in a weight-loss program. You’ll take steps to improve your health and earn $100 off your 2017 medical premiums (when you also complete the Health Risk Questionnaire this fall).
Here’s what to do.
1. Participate in a qualifying weight-loss program.
To qualify, the program must feature:
- Promotion of healthy weight loss (one to two pounds per week)
- Nutrition and physical activity guidelines
- In-person weight tracking and coaching or group support
- Weekly attendance (or at least 12 times during a four-month period)
This includes programs such as Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig®, Choose to Lose (offered in Mequon/Milwaukee), programs offered through fitness centers or health clubs, and programs guided by a registered dietician or certified weight-loss specialist.
2. Go online to report your completion.
Once you complete 12 weeks, go to ra.staywell.com, click Weight Loss Program #1 (or Weight Loss Program #2 if you’re completing a second program), and then click Self Report Now. That’s it!
If you want, you can complete a second 12-week program (or any other Take Action activity) to earn an additional $100 off your 2017 medical premiums.