75% of workplace retirement savers say they’re comfortable going online for investment information.* And now, Fidelity NetBenefits® makes it easier than ever to find the data and perspective you need—whether you are checking in on your funds’ performance, doing a simple comparison of your plan options, or conducting an in-depth analysis.
New Investment Performance & Research pages: You will find a full listing of funds available in your plan, with annualized and cumulative returns, daily quotes, basic fees and restrictions. Availability of benchmark data, filtering and comparison capabilities—including details on your personal returns—make it easier to evaluate and monitor the investment options available to you.
Key information on all your plan investments:
- A new tab format that’s easier to navigate
- Benchmark data for quick evaluation
- Comprehensive screening with side-by-side comparisons
Personal performance details:
- View your personal rate of return as an annual average or for the total time period you’ve held the fund
- Cost basis and index (benchmark) comparisons for each fund
- New performance charts show trends in values and returns over your ownership period
Enhanced Investment Detail pages: Get in-depth information on every investment available through your plan. We’ve brought key data to the forefront—including fund facts and highly intuitive, easy-to-understand charts and graphs.
The ins and outs of your investment options:
- Intuitive graphics translate complex data into information you can use
- Objective, third-party information for Fidelity and non-Fidelity funds
*EBRI Retirement Confidence Survey, 2012.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.
Published: July 2013