- Take your HSA to the next level. Join us on Wednesday, May 31, at 3 p.m. Central time for “The Rockwell Automation HSA Journey” webinar. HealthEquity will show you the journey of optimizing your Health Savings Account (HSA) and review HSA basics, including how to use your account, which expenses are HSA-qualified and how to shop for healthcare. Register now to discover how to get the most out of your HSA.
- Is your teen depressed? Find out from this month’s on-demand webinar—Is This Normal Teen Behavior, or Is My Teen Depressed?—available through May 31. You’ll learn the symptoms, triggers and risk factors for depression and how to help. For more parenting resources, including an online seminar on raising well-adjusted children, visit net/automation.
- Get answers to your Medicare questions! Register now for Fidelity’s next webinar—Medicare: Your Questions Answered—which will be held Thursday, June 1, and Friday, June 2, at noon Central time. You’ll learn all you need to know about Medicare so you can make the right choices for you and your family. Also be sure to explore Fidelity’s other videos and events designed to help you live well financially, today and tomorrow.
- Are you making the most of your 401(k)? Find out with your personalized Retirement Evaluation from Financial Engines. Your Retirement Evaluation shows where you stand based on what Financial Engines knows today and provides actionable suggestions for helping improve how you save and invest. Watch your home mail for a teal envelope coming next month or visit financialengines.com/forRA for a preview, including information on other ways Financial Engines can help.
Rockwell Automation hired Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C (FEA) to provide investment advisory services to plan participants. FEA is a federally registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Financial Engines, Inc. Neither Rockwell Automation nor FEA guarantee future results. Financial Engines® is a registered trademark of Financial Engines, Inc. All other marks are the exclusive property of their respective owners. ©2017 Financial Engines, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
- Take credit for steps and physical activity you already do for your Take Action activity. The first step is to register. Sign up for 10K-a-Day or Get Fit on Route 66 today so more of your steps and activity count. You’ll meet your goal faster and earn $100 off your 2018 medical premiums (when you also complete the Health Risk Questionnaire this fall). Visit ra.staywell.com to learn more, including how to sync a fitness tracking device.
- Slim down for summer and earn an incentive! Need to lose weight for your health? Participate in a qualified weight-loss program to shed pounds, earn $100 off your 2018 medical premiums and increase your chances of meeting the weight target for your Numbers@Work health screening. Simply find a qualified program, such as Weight Watchers, and participate for 12 weeks. Then self-report it on StayWell’s website. Remember, you have to complete the Health Risk Questionnaire this fall to earn any incentives.
- The Rockwell Automation Service Center and the Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity will be closed on Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day.