As the holiday season nears, it’s time to start thinking about ways to end your benefits year strong. Use this quick checklist to make sure you get the most from your 2022 Rockwell Automation benefits and set yourself up for a fantastic new year.
1. Confirm next year’s elections. Although 2023 Annual Enrollment has ended, there’s still time for you to double check your elections and covered dependents. If you believe you made a mistake during enrollment, call the Rockwell Alight Service Center at 1.877.687.7272, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Time.
2. Complete the Health Management Program. Take the Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) and complete your Take Action Activities by Dec. 31 to save up to $500 on 2023 medical premiums.
- The HRQ gives you an overall picture of your health and how your current habits may affect your future health. It’s the gateway activity you must complete to earn incentives and avoid a $100 premium penalty.
- Take Action Activities such as 10K-A-Day, coaching programs and Calm meditations, when completed, save you money on your 2023 medical premiums. Combine them with the Health Screening to earn up to $500 in savings on your medical premiums next year.
Log in to webmdhealth.com/ra for more information on the HRQ, eligible Take Action Activities and the Health Screening. If you have questions, call WebMD at 1.800.721.2696, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time.
3. Use (or lose) those Flexible Spending Account (FSA) dollars. You can roll over up to $550 in unused Health Care FSA or Dependent Care FSA funds, but any funds over that you’ll lose forever if you don’t spend them by Dec. 31. Copays and coinsurance, immunizations, dental work, contact lenses, nursery school, day care and in-home elder care—to name a few—count as eligible expenses.
Manage and track your FSA funds on Your BenefitsTM. You must spend your FSA funds by Dec. 31, 2022, and file your receipts by March 31, 2023.
4. Think about your financial future. Through Rockwell Automation, you have access to retirement planning guidance from Edelman Financial Engines. Their Online Advice and Professional Management services can help you think strategically about your savings based on where you are in your life’s journey. Keep in mind:
- You have unlimited free access to powerful online retirement tools through the Edelman Financial Engines link on NetBenefits® website.
- For a fee, you can partner with a financial planner to make the most of your 401(k) plan and other sources of savings and investments.
To get started, visit 401k.com or call the Rockwell Automation Service Center at Fidelity at 1.877.ROK.401K (1.877.765.4015).