During Annual Enrollment next month, you’ll want to make sure you’re in plans that will support your best health, no matter what life brings, in 2021. The key to that is thinking about your needs now. As you do, you’ll probably find several Rockwell Automation benefits — some you enroll in and some you get automatically — that will help you.
To get you started, here are some things to think about.
Your benefits needs
Think about how you used health care last year and what you might need in the year ahead. Is your current medical plan still the right fit? You don’t want to spend money for more coverage than you need, but you also want to be prepared for the unexpected.
- The HSA option allows you to spend less now on premiums but pay more for care when you need it.
- The HRA option has higher premiums but lower costs when you use care.
- Both options offer prescription drug coverage, free flu shots, and virtual visits for your physical health and emotional well-being. If you take medication, make sure you understand how the prescription drug coverage works.
- For your oral health, the Basic and Comprehensive dental options both cover preventive care at 100% and pay benefits for basic services. But the Comprehensive option covers more dental services.
- The UnitedHealthcare vision plan provides coverage for eye exams, eyeglass and contacts and offers an enhanced vision benefit for children under age 13.
Your health needs
2020 has put a spotlight on health and the importance of staying as healthy as possible. Rockwell Automation offers programs to support that.
- The Health Management program offers support and incentives when you complete healthy activities. If you participate in the program before the end of this year, you may pay up to $500 less in 2021 medical premiums.
- Best Doctors is there when you’re facing a health diagnosis or treatment plan. You can get expert opinions and support at no cost to you.
- Tier 1 doctors in the UnitedHealthcare (UHC) network make it easier to establish a relationship with a top-notch doctor, which is always good for your health. Tier 1 doctors offer high-quality care at the best cost. Go to UnitedHealthPremium.com to see where they’re available and which specialties are included.
Your financial needs
Rockwell Automation offers benefits and programs that help you save money and stay afloat if life takes a left turn.
- The Health Savings Account lets you set aside money for health care expenses, now or in the future. It comes with a triple-tax advantage and investment services.
- Supplemental life insurance and disability coverage provide financial protection if the unexpected happens.
- Edelman Financial Engines can help you create a financial plan based on your Rockwell Automation Retirement Savings Plan. When you use either the Professional Management or Online Advice services by Dec. 31, you can even earn $100 off your 2021 medical premiums. Visit rastaywell.com to learn more.
- MetLife Auto & Home helps protect some of your more valuable investments.
Your family’s needs
You can enroll eligible family members in our health plans, and we offer benefits and programs that help you manage work and family.
- NEW! Bright Horizons® Back-Up Care provides access to back-up care for your children, adult, and elder family members when your normal care arrangements fall through.
- NEW! Bright Horizons® Enhanced Family Supports helps you find resources that make your life easier, including babysitters, virtual sitting, pet care providers, housekeepers, and elder caregivers. It also offers discounts on nanny placement services, academic support, tutoring, and test prep services. Plus, you get special privileges for full-time child care, such as preferred enrollment at Bright Horizons centers.
- The Dependent Care Flexible Spending lets you set aside pre-tax money for your everyday child and elder care expenses.
- Pet Insurance protects your furry family members.
This is just a glimpse of the benefits Rockwell Automation offers to support your total health. You’ll find so much more in the 2021 Annual Enrollment Guide. It will be posted on raquickfind.com before enrollment begins in October.