You may have received the Workplace Options EAP home mailing with wallet cards at your home this week. You probably know that the EAP provides free, confidential counseling and resources on a variety of issues and is available 24/7. But here are a few things you might not know:
- The EAP has a new website and phone number. In the U.S., visit www.achievesolutionsglobal.net (company code: automation) or call 1.855.897.4044. Although the contact information has changed, Workplace Options, in partnership with ValueOptions, offers the same services we’ve had in the past.
- The website is amazing. While some parts of the website are changing, the content is the same. The website is full of helpful articles, videos, trainings, webinars, quizzes and audio clips on almost any subject you can imagine. Go there next time you want useful information on any aspect of life, including dating, dealing with teenagers, creating a will, dealing with identity theft, transitioning your career, managing conflict and more.
- The EAP isn’t just for emotional issues. The EAP is a great place to turn if you need someone to talk to when you’re experiencing grief, stress, work-related concerns or relationship issues, just to name a few. But you can also call the EAP for help with parenting, childcare, adoption, moving and relocation, pet care and more.
- The counselors are action-oriented. The specially trained counselors who take your call are solution-focused. Depending on your situation, the counselor may suggest additional sessions to help you reach your goals. If the counselor believes that you need specialized or longer-term counseling, you may be referred to another qualified professional. The important thing is that you, along with the counselor, choose the action plan that is right for you.
- Workplace Options EAP is available to Rockwell Automation employees globally. Wherever you work and whenever you need it, the EAP is there for you. Refer to the website or this flyer for global contact information. Keep in mind that while our EAP is now available to Rockwell Automation employees globally, the U.S. network of EAP providers hasn’t changed.
Published: March 13, 2014