Results for Retirement Planning
Your BenefitsTM—Online Retirement Tools
Visit Your BenefitsTM for detailed, personalized information about your Rockwell Automation benefits and easy-to-use modeling tools that will help you make decisions about your benefits options. You can start the retirement process online, if you want to, with or without the assistance of a retirement specialist.
Working with a Rockwell Automation Retirement Specialist
Retirement specialists understand how important your decisions are when it comes to your retirement benefits, including the Pension Plan. They’ll be able to record your elections for your Rockwell Automation Pension Plan (if eligible) and retiree medical elections (if eligible) over the phone (unless you choose to do so online), help you complete and return any required paperwork and help you understand:
- How to pick a retirement date that maximizes the benefits you’ll receive from Rockwell Automation;
- If eligible, what your Rockwell Automation Pension Plan and retiree medical benefits options are;
- The forms and information you’ll receive in the mail about your benefits;
- How to begin your Social Security and Medicare benefits; and
- What action steps you need to take and when.
Make Note of the Personal Information That’s Needed to Access Details About Your Rockwell Automation Benefits Before and After You Leave the Company
You will continue to use Your Benefits™ and the RASC for details about your benefits after you leave the Company—like access to personalized information or modeling tools, or to work with a retirement specialist. Before you leave the Company, it’s a good idea to make sure you know your user ID and/or password for using either of these resources. If new ones are needed, you can get them by visiting Your Benefits™ or calling the RASC. You may need to know other user IDs and passwords to access other benefits, too.
Retirement Summary Plan Descriptions
The following Summary Plan Descriptions have details about what happens to your coverage when your employment with Rockwell Automation ends and are available on Your BenefitsTM or by calling the RASC:
- Rockwell Automation Pension Plan
- Rockwell Automation Savings Plan (the 401(k) Plan)
- MetLife Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- STD and LTD