Results for Retiree Medical
If You Are Eligible for Retiree Medical Coverage
Here’s what you should do if you’re eligible for retiree medical coverage from Rockwell Automation:
- Make your retiree medical coverage election within 30 days after your retirement date. You have two ways to do that:
- Go online to EmployeeConnect and go to the Your Benefits Resources™ home page. From there, go to the “Retirement Hub” tile, then “Get Started,” followed by “Retire Now” under Pension; then click on “Make Pension Choices”, or
- Call the RASC and say, “retirement” when prompted.
- Provide the RASC with copies of any legal documents that relate to who has rights to help you with decisions related to your medical coverage, such as a health care power of attorney.
- Keep the RASC informed of any address changes so that they know where to mail your Annual Enrollment kit.
- Remove any dependents from your coverage who no longer meet the eligibility rules (such as a child who is age 26 or older).
If You Are Not Eligible For Retiree Medical Coverage
If you’re not eligible for retiree medical coverage from Rockwell Automation, you should consider enrolling in COBRA medical coverage. COBRA enrollment information will be automatically sent to you within 30 days after your retirement date.