Get Ready to Use Your 2014 Benefits
Your 2014 benefits will take effect on Jan. 1. Before your first appointment in 2014, be sure you have the correct health plan ID cards.
In most cases, you will continue using your current ID cards. However, if you’ve switched plans or made other changes, you might receive a new ID card or need to print one online.
- Medical/prescription drug benefits—You’ll receive new ID cards in December if you switched medical plans, changed your covered dependents or changed your address. Otherwise, please continue using the cards you have now. If you have a Humana or Aetna debit card, you might receive a replacement, based on the expiration date on your card.
- Dental benefits—New dental plan participants will not receive dental ID cards. You can personalize and print your own from the MetLife website. Just be sure to add your eight-digit employee ID number before you print the card.
- Vision benefits—Vision ID cards are not mailed. You can print your card from the MetLife website.
Published: December 5, 2013
See the Savings With the MetLife VisionAccess Program
Whether you need an eye exam, glasses, contact lenses or LASIK surgery, you can save money with the MetLife VisionAccess Program. Discounts* include:
- 20% off eye exams
- 20% off contact lenses
- 25% off eyeglass frames and 20% off eyeglass lenses
- 15% off the standard LASIK price or 5% off promotional prices
You’re automatically enrolled in the program—even if you don’t participate in a Rockwell Automation medical option. All you need to do is see a participating provider and use program code MET2020 when making an appointment or receiving services or materials. To find a provider near you, call 1.800.275.4638.
For more information about the MetLife VisionAccess Program, or to print a vision discount card, log on to the MetLife website.
*Discounts are based on the usual and customary fee and are subject to change.
Published: July 2013