Results for Medical
WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 819 [name] => Virtual Visits [slug] => virtual-visits [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 830 [taxonomy] => keyword [description] => [parent] => 670 [count] => 1 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Virtual Visits let you see and talk to a board-certified physician, and let them see you, from your smart phone, tablet or computer. You can do this without an appointment.
Think about using a Virtual Visit when:
- You need care after hours.
- You become ill when traveling.
- You are thinking about visiting a hospital emergency room for a non-emergency health condition.
A Virtual Visit allows you to:
- See a doctor from the comfort of your home.
- Avoid driving to the doctor’s office.
- Stay away from crowded waiting rooms.
- Access care 24 hours a day/seven days a week.
- Receive low-cost, convenient non-emergency care.
Most Virtual Visits take only about 10-15 minutes, with an average cost to you of less than $50 (compared with an average cost of $190 for an urgent care center visit). They apply toward your plan deductible and coinsurance.
Still not sure a Virtual Visit offers the right care? Call myNurseLineSM at 1-844-234-7924.
This service is available to Rockwell Automation health plan participants. For a Virtual Visit, log in to myuhc.com or the UnitedHealthcare Health4Me® app and choose a virtual provider group. (You must register with Health4Me before your first Virtual Visit.) If you have questions, call 1.844.234.7924.