Results for Medical
Virtual Visits let you see and talk to a board-certified physician, and let them see you, from your smart phone, tablet or computer. You can do this without an appointment.
Effective immediately through 2021, Virtual Visits through your Rockwell Automation health plan (Amwell, Doctor on Demand or Teladoc) are covered with no deductible or copay. Telehealth services from other health care providers are covered with no deductible or copay through 2020, and then covered at the plan deductible and coinsurance rates beginning in 2021.
Think about using a Virtual Visit when:
- You need care after hours.
- You become ill when traveling.
- You are thinking about visiting a hospital emergency room for a non-emergency health condition.
A Virtual Visit allows you to:
- See a doctor from the comfort of your home.
- Avoid driving to the doctor’s office.
- Stay away from crowded waiting rooms.
- Access care 24 hours a day/seven days a week.
- Receive low-cost, convenient non-emergency care.
Still not sure a Virtual Visit offers the right care? Call myNurseLineSM at 1-844-234-7924.
This service is available to Rockwell Automation health plan participants. For a Virtual Visit, log in to myuhc.com or the UnitedHealthcare® app and choose a virtual provider group. (You must register with UnitedHealthcare before your first Virtual Visit.) If you have questions, call 1.844.234.7924.