Results for Benefits Enrollment

Making Changes

Benefits Enrollment is your chance to make changes for the year. You can only make a change during the year if you have a qualified status change, such as:

  • Marriage
  • Divorce
  • Start or end a domestic partnership
  • Have a baby or adopt a child
  • Your dependent dies
  • Your spouse or domestic partner leaves a job or gains new employment
  • You, your spouse or domestic partner changes from part-time work to full-time work  (or vice versa)
  • You, your spouse or domestic partner has a significant change in health care coverage
  • You are required to provide dependent medical coverage as a result of a valid court decree that meets the requires of a Qualified Medical Child Support Order (QMCSO)

To make a coverage change during the year, go to Your Benefits™ or call the Rockwell Automation Service Center at 1.877.687.7272 within 31 calendar days of the date you experience the qualified family change.

Request Proof of Health Care Coverage

To verify proof of health care coverage for you or your dependents, follow the process through Your Benefits™.