Results for Termination
Leaving the Company
If you are considering leaving Rockwell Automation for another opportunity or for retirement, review the Rockwell Automation Termination Benefits Summary PDF to learn how leaving the company impacts your benefits.
Before you leave, you should also:
- Consider how pay, benefits and other programs may be affected
- Provide your manager written notice of intent to leave
- Contact your HR Generalist to schedule an exit interview
- Verify time off and time worked records
- Submit any outstanding work expenses for reimbursement
- Return all company property
- Verify personal information
- Complete your exit interview
What Is My Rockwell Automation Termination Date?
Your termination date (also called your “last day worked”) is the earliest of the date:
- You retire, die, or terminate your employment with the Company (whether voluntary or not); or,
- That is the first anniversary of the date you remain absent from employment with the Company (with or without pay) for any reason other than those listed in the first bullet. This includes leaves of absence, layoff, sickness or disability. However, if you are on a leave of absence that extends for more than 12 months, your last day of work will be extended to the last date of your approved leave of absence when calculating your vesting service.