Results for Vacation
You’re eligible for a maximum of 14 designated holidays per calendar year. If you’re a part-time employee, your holiday pay will be prorated. Please note that production facilities may have alternative schedules.
- New Year’s Day Observed, Jan. 2
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Jan. 16
- Memorial Day, May 29
- Additional Independence Day, July 3
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, Sept. 4
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23
- Day after Thanksgiving, Nov. 24
- Christmas Eve Day Observed, Dec. 22
- Christmas Day, Dec. 25
- New Year’s Eve Observed, Dec. 29
- Three floating holidays
What is a Floating Holiday?
A floating holiday is a paid holiday that you may take any time during the year. It can be a designated day as determined by the company, or if the company does not designate the floating holiday, you can determine when to schedule it with approval from your supervisor or manager.