Results for Vacation
The dates below are the designated holidays for U.S. locations and employees. You are eligible for a maximum of 13 designated holidays (14 beginning in 2021!) per calendar year. If you are a part-time employee, your holiday pay will be prorated. Please note that production facilities may have alternative schedules.
- New Year’s Day Observed, Jan. 3
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Jan. 17
- Memorial Day, May 30
- Independence Day, July 4
- Additional Independence Day, July 5
- Labor Day, Sept. 5
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24
- Day after Thanksgiving, Nov. 25
- Christmas Eve Day Observed, Dec. 23
- Christmas Day Observed, Dec. 26
- New Year’s Eve Day Observed, Dec. 30
- 3 floating holidays
What is a Floating Holiday?
A floating holiday is a paid holiday that you may take any time during the year. It can be a designated day as determined by the company, or if the company does not designate the floating holiday, you can determine when to schedule it with approval from your supervisor or manager.