Results for Retirement Savings Plan
Using Financial Engines
Because Financial Engines does not sell investments or receive commissions, they can offer you unbiased advice. They offer two ways to get advice:
Online Advice: You have unlimited access to powerful retirement tools available at no additional cost through the Financial Engines link on NetBenefits® website.
Professional Management: For a fee, experts can create and implement a retirement planning strategy that includes your 401(k) plan and considers any other retirement sources you tell them about.
Get Started at the Fidelity NetBenefits Website
Learn more about your 401(k) plan and start saving by visiting Fidelity’s website. You can also access the site through EmployeeConnect. On this site, you can:
- Access a wide variety of financial planning tools. (Click on the “Tools & Learning” section from the home page.)
- Contribution Calculator
- Take-Home Pay Calculator
- Withdrawal Calculator
- Online Workshops
- Income Strategy Evaluator and more!
- Read the Summary Plan Description (SPD). It has all the information you need to know about contributions and how the 401(k) plan works.
- Designate your beneficiaries under the “Your Profile” tab.
- Start saving in the 401(k) plan or select the Roth 401(k) contributions.
- Take advantage of the Financial Engines resource after you have a $5.00 account balance in the Retirement Savings Plan.
- Manage your 401(k) account.