Results for Flexible Spending Accounts

Manage Your FSA

Managing and submitting claims to your account is easy! Just go to Your Benefits™ to upload FSA claims digitally and keep track of your FSA funds.

Appealing a Claim

For information about appealing a benefit claim, contact your plan administrator.

FSA Reimbursement for Domestic Partners and Children of Domestic Partners

Unless your domestic partner or your domestic partner’s children are eligible for federally tax-free health benefits, you cannot use a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) to reimburse yourself for their medical expenses. Unless you can claim your domestic partner’s children as federal tax dependents, you cannot use a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to reimburse yourself for their care.