Rockwell Automation offers two medical options: the Health Savings Account (HSA) option and the Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) option.
Both the HSA and HRA options offer financial protection for you and your family when you need medical care. Here are a few other ways they are similar. Both options provide:
- Coverage for the same services (like doctor visits, hospital care and lab work).
- Fully covered in-network preventive care, even before you’ve met your deductible.
- A health account that comes with a Company contribution.
- An extensive provider network (the Choice Plus network).
- Prescription drug coverage provided by CVS Caremark.
- The UnitedHealth Tier 1 Designation Program, which helps you find quality, cost-effective care.
- Teladoc Medical Experts, an informed decision-support service to help you evaluate medical treatment options.
|HSA Option||HRA Option|
|The HSA option has lower premiums but a higher deductible. This means you pay less for coverage throughout the year but pay more when you use care. Some other benefits of the HSA option are that it:
||The HRA option has higher premiums but a lower deductible. This means you pay more for coverage throughout the year but pay less when you use care. Some other benefits of the HRA option are that it: