Here’s what you should do if you’re eligible for retiree medical coverage from Rockwell Automation:
- Make your retiree medical coverage election within 30 days after your retirement date. You have two ways to do that:
- Go online to Your Benefits and go to the Your Benefits Resources™ home page. From there, go to the “Retirement Hub” tile, then “Get Started,” followed by “Retire Now” under Pension; then click on “Make Pension Choices”, or
- Call the RASC and say, “retirement” when prompted.
- Provide the RASC with copies of any legal documents that relate to who has rights to help you with decisions related to your medical coverage, such as a health care power of attorney.
- Keep the RASC informed of any address changes so that they know where to mail your Annual Enrollment kit.
- Remove any dependents from your coverage who no longer meet the eligibility rules (such as a child who is age 26 or older).