Considering fertility treatment? You’re not alone. One in eight couples in the United States has trouble getting pregnant. Our Rockwell Automation medical options offer a unique program to help: UnitedHealthcare’s Fertility Solutions.
Through Fertility Solutions, you have access to:
- Expert guidance from specialized nurses who understand the challenges of infertility
- Coverage for infertility services through UnitedHealthcare—such as artificial insemination, IVF and surgery—up to $25,000 per lifetime
- Prescription drugs through CVS Caremark to treat infertility, up to a lifetime maximum of $10,000
Keep in mind, fertility benefits are available only if you’re enrolled in a Rockwell Automation medical option and participating in the Fertility Solutions program. Any other services will be denied.
When you call, you’ll connect one-on-one with an experienced fertility nurse who can help you:
- Assess your individual needs
- Determine next steps by helping you get answers about your condition
- Learn more about treatment options available to you
- Understand what to expect with each treatment option
- Locate a quality fertility specialist that may be right for you
- Think about what to ask your doctor or fertility specialist
- Navigate the ups and downs of going through treatment
To reach Fertility Solutions, call UnitedHealthcare at 1.844.234.7924 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. in your local time zone. As always, your calls and any benefits you receive will remain confidential.