Change Your Contribution Amount

You can change your contribution amount or stop contributing altogether anytime throughout the year. If you leave Rockwell Automation, you can take your benefit with you or roll it over to an IRA, 401(k) or other qualified plan.

Your contributions to other plans, like a 401(k), 403(b) or 457(b), can be rolled into the Retirement Savings Plan. Contact Fidelity for details.