Starting July 1, you get an extra paid holiday and increased percentage company contribution to the 401(k).Read More
May News Bites
- Check out the 2018 Benefit Enhancements FAQ. Use it as your go-to resource if you have questions about the additional U.S. holiday or the increased Retirement Savings Plan match.
- Reach out to the EAP when you feel anxious or stressed. As you experience life’s ups and downs, our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here 24/7 for whatever you need. Work/life balance, relationships and finances are just a few areas where the EAP can help.
- Call the helpline if you or a family member struggle with substance abuse. We’re here to care for you and your family members with the UHC Substance Use Treatment Helpline. It’s free, confidential and will connect you with specialized, licensed clinicians.
- Save your spot for the June retirement webinar. Accessing different resources and questions on Fidelity NetBenefits® will become second nature with this webinar. Register now to attend on June 18 at 11 a.m. Central Time.
- Say yes and sign up for the June employee webinar. It will teach you ways to keep your mind, body and soul in balance. Register now to attend on June 5 at 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Pick the right sitter for your pet. We want you to feel reassured your pets are safe and sound when you’re away. Here are a few tips from the EAP on how to find the right pet sitter and what you need to do to establish a good relationship.
- Navigate the complexities of Medicare with Via Benefits. A meeting will be held on June 26 and 27 at 10 a.m. Central Time to help you understand how it all works. To find out the locations of the meetings and RSVP, call 1.800.955.3439.
- Take time to bond with your new child with parental leave. Getting to know the new addition to your family is important, which is why we give new parents up to four weeks of paid parental leave.