Annual Enrollment starts in just a few short days. Don’t miss out on making the best choices for you and your family.Read More
Take these simple steps for a smooth enrollment.Read More
October News Bites
- Do you still need your health screening completed? Download the Health Care Provider Form and take it to your doctor to fill out, and complete the cardiorespiratory test on your own before the end of the year. Or schedule your on-campus screening at myquadmedical.com/rockwell if your location offers it. Find out more details on how to complete your screening here.
- Only two Retirement Process webinars are left this fall! Sign up for the Oct. 24 session (that’s tomorrow!) or Nov. 6 session so you can learn all about the retirement process, including how to estimate your pension. These webinars fill up quickly, so register now before spots run out!
- Manage stress-eating habits with the November employee webinar. You’ll learn how stress affects your food choices and how you can eat healthy in the midst of stressful emotions and situations. The webinar will take place on Nov. 6, 2018, at 2 p.m. Central Time. Sign up here.
- Download the new Benefits Resources app! It’s got all the contacts, details and resources you need for your benefits and programs. Go to the Benefits Resources page on RA Quick Find on your smartphone or tablet, and follow the on-screen instructions to download it to your home screen. If you don’t see the new icons, you may need to refresh the page or clear your browser history.
- Get your flu shot this season. Remember, if you’re enrolled in a Rockwell Automation medical plan, your flu shot is free! You can find more information here.
- Financial Engines Professional Management special offer. Starting Oct. 29, if you sign up by Nov. 30, you can receive three months of the Professional Management program free of charge. No fees accrue until Mar. 1, 2019. If you decide the program isn’t right for you, you can cancel before Mar. 1, 2019, and no fees will be applied. Visit FinancialEngines.com/forRA to sign up after Oct. 29.
- Read Andrew Hastert’s blog about parental leave on SharePoint: 5 Reasons Why I Am Taking Full Parental Leave (and Why You Should Too).
- October is breast cancer awareness month. Make sure you’re up to date on the signs, prevention and treatment of breast cancer.