Print Archive: July, 2019
- Teen depression is more common than you think. While it’s normal for adolescents to be irritable or discouraged at times, severe depression can be life threatening. Learn the warning signs and how to manage teen depression during our next EAP webinar on Aug. 6 at 1 p.m. Central Time. Register now!
- MetLife Auto & Home has new, lower rates in some areas. Call 1.877.638.7515 to learn what you might save through special group discounts, convenient payment options and safe driver rewards!
- Getting (and staying) financially fit isn’t easy, but you’ve got resources at your fingertips. Check out the updated Fidelity webinar and video schedule so you can stay financially on your feet.
- When you have benefits questions, find the answer in a flash. Check out our Benefits Resources page to connect to the right resources. When you visit the page on your mobile device, you’ll have the option to download it to your home screen so you can access the app anytime.
If you find yourself traveling for business or pleasure, we have a few ways to ensure your trip is smooth sailing. Make sure you do these four things before you set off on your journey.
Download our Benefits Resources page
Did you know you can take important benefits resources and contacts with you on the go? Simply navigate to the Benefits Resources page, select the blue “Download Instructions” button, and follow the steps to save the page on your phone home screen, so you can quickly access important resources and contacts anytime, anywhere.
Get the Virtual Visits app
If a common health issue pops up while you’re away, Virtual Visits is the fastest, easiest way to take care of it. If you’re enrolled in a Rockwell Automation health plan, you can use this service to see a doctor from your smart phone, tablet or computer—and you don’t have to make an appointment ahead of time. Do this before you take off:
- Download the UnitedHealthcare Health4Me® app and register.
- Choose your provider group.
- Start a visit with a physician.
Program International SOS into your phone
If you’re traveling abroad for work, emergency help is just a phone call away. You can call International SOS at 1.414.350.8001 for help with urgent medical assistance or any other emergency. International SOS will communicate with your authorized corporate contact, analyze your situation and form an action plan for you.
Check your Business Travel Accident Insurance
Business Travel Accident Insurance pays a benefit to you or your loved ones if you’re ever harmed while traveling on business for Rockwell. You automatically have coverage equal to three times your annual salary, up to $200,000.
As always, if you have any questions related to these benefits or need additional support, please contact the Rockwell Automation Service Center at 1.877.687.7272 Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time or visit employeeconnect.rockwellautomation.com.