Valentine’s Day is about showering others with love and appreciation. But what about yourself? Everyone needs self-care and that means you. Here’s a list of Rockwell Automation benefits tailor-made for your overall well-being. You’ll be even better at loving others when you start with yourself.
- Workplace Options EAP.
As a Rockwell Automation employee, you are automatically eligible for self-care and support through our Workplace Options Employee Assistance Program (EAP). This benefit is at no cost to you, and you don’t even have to enroll to use it. Speak with a licensed clinical professional by calling 1.855.897.4044 or visiting Workplace Options (Company Code: automation).
- Bright Horizons®.
Bright Horizons provides high-quality child and elder care, tutoring and test prep, student loan repayment programs and more to help you manage your with life with less stress. Get help caring for loved ones by calling 1.877.242.2737 or visiting Bright Horizons (username/password: your employee email address and ID number).
- QuadMed Mindfulness and Stress Management.
Learn how to mindfully manage your stress in six sessions covering topics from identifying your stress level, mindful eating, recharting your life, and becoming more resilient. What’s more, this course counts as a Take Action activity in the 2022 Health Management Program. Select the Incentive tab on the Rockwell WebMD portal to get started.
- Vacation benefits.
Use your vacation days to find joy and balance with time away from work. Depending on your years of service, you may have up to 25 days a year for vacation. There’s no pay in lieu of unused vacation days, and they don’t roll over at the end of the year.
- Benefits apps.
Make life easier by downloading your benefits apps today–so you have them when you need them. You’ll find helpful apps for your medical and prescription drug benefits, Teladoc, Calm, and more.
Keep in mind …
- Everything you share with a Workplace Options counselor is completely confidential.
- You must speak with your supervisor before you plan your vacation.
- You must complete the Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) before you can earn incentives for Take Action activities in the Health Management Program.
- In addition to benefits apps, you can also download your benefits contacts to your phone. Visit our Benefits Resources page on your mobile device and click “Download Instructions.”