Print Archive: October, 2018
- Do you still need your health screening completed? Download the Health Care Provider Form and take it to your doctor to fill out, and complete the cardiorespiratory test on your own before the end of the year. Or schedule your on-campus screening at myquadmedical.com/rockwell if your location offers it. Find out more details on how to complete your screening here.
- Only two Retirement Process webinars are left this fall! Sign up for the Oct. 24 session (that’s tomorrow!) or Nov. 6 session so you can learn all about the retirement process, including how to estimate your pension. These webinars fill up quickly, so register now before spots run out!
- Manage stress-eating habits with the November employee webinar. You’ll learn how stress affects your food choices and how you can eat healthy in the midst of stressful emotions and situations. The webinar will take place on Nov. 6, 2018, at 2 p.m. Central Time. Sign up here.
- Download the new Benefits Resources app! It’s got all the contacts, details and resources you need for your benefits and programs. Go to the Benefits Resources page on RA Quick Find on your smartphone or tablet, and follow the on-screen instructions to download it to your home screen. If you don’t see the new icons, you may need to refresh the page or clear your browser history.
- Get your flu shot this season. Remember, if you’re enrolled in a Rockwell Automation medical plan, your flu shot is free! You can find more information here.
- Financial Engines Professional Management special offer. Starting Oct. 29, if you sign up by Nov. 30, you can receive three months of the Professional Management program free of charge. No fees accrue until Mar. 1, 2019. If you decide the program isn’t right for you, you can cancel before Mar. 1, 2019, and no fees will be applied. Visit FinancialEngines.com/forRA to sign up after Oct. 29.
- Read Andrew Hastert’s blog about parental leave on SharePoint: 5 Reasons Why I Am Taking Full Parental Leave (and Why You Should Too).
- October is breast cancer awareness month. Make sure you’re up to date on the signs, prevention and treatment of breast cancer.
Annual Enrollment is Oct. 27 – Nov. 18. See what’s new, consider all of your options and enroll.
Know What’s New for 2019
After holding our costs steady for the last four years, in 2019 there will be modest increases (5% or less, and not more than $276 per year, depending on your plan) in your medical and vision premiums. The cost of your other benefits won’t increase in 2019.
We are offering two new benefits in 2019 if you’re enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare medical plan—Real Appeal (weight loss program), and infertility services. Pet Insurance will also be offered for the first time.
Real Appeal is a new weight-loss support program offered to you based on years of clinical research. Not only will it help you lose weight, but it will also help decrease your risk of developing weight-related diseases, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease. When you sign up for the program, you’ll get:
- A transformation coach to push and support you along your journey
- Food, exercise and weight-tracking tools
- A health kit with a weight scale, recipe book and fitness guides
- Online meetings with other program members
In 2019, Rockwell Automation will offer coverage for infertility services through UnitedHealthcare and related prescription drugs through CVS/caremark. You get a lifetime maximum of $25,000, and a prescription drug lifetime maximum of $10,000 to help you if you need extra support starting a family.
We realize your pets are important to you, and we want to help them stay happy and healthy. That’s why we’ll be offering pet insurance in 2019! You’ll be able to get coverage for visits, vaccines, illnesses and injuries.
Check your 2019 Annual Enrollment guide for more details.
Save Money on Your 2019 Medical Premiums
Complete the Health Management Program to earn up to $450 off your 2019 medical premiums. Remember, the program has three parts:
- Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) – avoid paying an additional $100
- Health screening – earn up to $250
- Take Action activities – earn up to $200
You have until the end of the year to complete the program. Make sure you get all the savings you can!
Consider Other Benefit Options
During Annual Enrollment, not only will you get to choose your core health benefits like medical, dental and vision, but you’ll also get to choose from an array of other benefits to support your overall wellbeing.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Rockwell Automation Savings Plan (401(k))
- Hyatt Legal Plans
- Auto and home insurance
Enroll on EmployeeConnect
Starting Oct. 27, go to EmployeeConnect to make your 2019 benefit elections. Remember that most of your benefit elections cannot be changed throughout the year unless you experience a qualifying status change, such as marriage, divorce, or the birth or adoption of a child.
Details on all of your benefit options can be found in your 2019 Annual Enrollment guide.