Print Archive: May, 2019
Everyone’s health and wellness journey is different. That’s why we provide benefits and tools to meet your unique needs. Whether that’s getting convenient, high-quality care, setting a fitness goal or increasing your savings, we’re here to help you get one step closer.
Care is only a call or click away
Ever wanted to skip the line at the doctor’s office? With Virtual Visits,1 you can! It lets you consult a doctor anytime, anywhere through a computer or mobile device when you need treatment for everyday health concerns like a cold, the flu or an earache.
Visits take an average of only 10 – 15 minutes and typically cost $50 or less. To schedule a visit, log in to myuhc.com or the UnitedHealthcare (UHC) Health4Me® app, and choose a virtual provider group.2 If you have questions, just call 1.844.234.7924.
Crush your weight loss goals
If you’re looking to shed a few pounds, get in shape or feel healthier overall, the Real Appeal weight loss program is for you. This is a new (and free!)3 program we started offering this year through UHC, and it’s based on decades of proven clinical research. As you work toward a healthier you, you’ll also get these benefits from the program:
- Support from a Transformation Coach for up to one year
- Online food, fitness and weight trackers
- Success kit with fitness guides, a recipe book and a weight scale
- Group forums with coaches and other program members
And guess what! Your adult dependents 18 and over can also participate.3 Sign up today to start your health transformation.
Free health consultations
When you need help figuring out the best route to health, call Best Doctors. This free4 service empowers you to make well-informed health care decisions by connecting you to the top physicians and specialists in the world. They’ll hear you out, consult on your case and leave the decision-making up to you. Call 1.888.281.6550 or visit their website to get started.
Saving for health care? We’ll help you do the math.
Are you saving the right amount for your health care needs? You can check by using the Health Savings Account (HSA) Contribution Calculator and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Estimator. You can find information on these tools in the 2019 Annual Enrollment Guide and access them on EmployeeConnect > Your Benefits Resources.
1 You must be enrolled in a Rockwell Automation medical plan to use this service.
2 You must register with Health4Me® before your first Virtual Visit.
3 Real Appeal is available at no additional cost to employees with our UnitedHealthcare medical plan, their covered spouses and dependents 18 or over with a BMI of 23 or higher, subject to eligibility.
4 Best Doctors is free if you’re enrolled in a Rockwell Automation medical plan.
- Increase your resilience during challenging situations. Register for the Navigate Life’s Changes EAP webinar on June 4 at 1 p.m. Central Time to understand how to manage and cope with change when times are tough.
- MetLife’s Auto & Home group insurance program is available to you as a voluntary benefit. Maximize your company benefits today and call 1.877.638.7515 to learn what you might save through special group discounts, convenient payment options and safe driver rewards!
- Getting (and staying) financially fit isn’t easy, but you’ve got resources at your fingertips. Check out the updated Fidelity webinar and video schedule so you can stay financially on your feet.
- When you have questions, the answer may be easier to find than you think. Check out our Benefits Resources page to get connected to the right resources. When you visit the page on your mobile device, you’ll have the option to download it to your home screen so you can access the app anytime.